FAQs About The Haunting Experience
1. How old do you have to be to enter the Haunting Experience?
We recommend 12 years and up, but it is up to the individual child. It is a high scare haunt! There is one price for all ages.
2. How long is the wait time?
This will vary from night to night, but Fridays and Saturdays are the busier nights and will get busier closer to Halloween. We offer a Fast Pass to avoid the long wait time.
3. Are haunters allowed to touch you in the Haunting Experience?
We have a “no touch” rule, but there could be some incidental contact.
4. Can I go through just one part of the experience – (ex. Just the hayride, not the haunted house)?
The whole Experience includes choices for you. You will get your Haunting Experience ticket punched 2x’s, you choose – once through the Haunted House AND once on the Haunted Hayride OR 2x’s through the Haunted House OR 2x’s on the Haunted Hayride. We do not discount admission if you choose to only do 1 of the attractions.
5. How long does it take to go through the Haunting Experience?
6. Are you closed if it’s raining?
We run the Haunting Experience rain or shine.
7. Is alcohol allowed in the Haunting Experience?
No, we do not allow alcohol in any part of the Haunting Experience.
8. Are you wheelchair accessible?
Yes, we are fully wheelchair accessible.
9. Do you use strobe lights?
Yes, we do use strobe lights in the haunted house. We can make accommodations for medical reasons if you tell us before you enter the haunted house. Additionally, we do use heavy fog in some parts of the haunted house.
10. Do you have to pay for parking?
No, parking is FREE.
11. Do parents/chaperones waiting for kids to go through the Haunting Experience have to pay admission?
There is no admission charge to people not going through the Haunting Experience. You’re able to have concessions in the front building, shop in our store, or sit by the bonfire.
12. Can I get thrown out of the Haunting Experience?
If there is a reason to suspect you are intoxicated, being aggressive, or hostile, we reserve the right to remove you from the premises.
13. What should I wear to the Haunting Experience?
You will be going up stairs, steps, and walking on uneven ground. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes for such activities.
13. What about bags and backpacks?
No large bags or backpacks will be allowed through the gate.